Whether it’s adventure on the high seas with Disney Cruise Line or the magic of Disney Parks and Resorts, a Disney vacation can be expensive. However, there are ways to enjoy the wonder of a Disney holiday for less …
1. Book early – especially true for the cruise line; as the ship fills the price increases. For the parks and resorts early booking gives you the best selection of accommodations.
2. Take advantage of Disney’s promotional offers. Disney offers incentives such as Free Dining at the parks and resorts and Kids Sail Free on the cruise line – these offers can save you hundreds of dollars. Want to be keep up to date on Disney promotional offers? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll let you know when Disney is offering Magical Savings!
3. Be flexible in your dates whenever possible – this allows me to help you plan you Disney holiday at the best possible price!
4. Call me and ask about specials MagicalMemoriesTravel is offering – things like onboard credit with DCL and Visa gift cards for WDW and Disneyland can go a long way toward increasing the Magic!
5. If you’re booking a cruise last minute, I’ll check out GTY status for you – if available for you dates you could realize big savings!
And did you know that once you’ve made your deposit you can *make payments* on your Disney holiday???? You can – as long as it is paid for in full by the date final payment is due.
Current offers include:
Kids Sail Free to the Mexican Riviera
Southern California rates with Disney Cruise Line
25% off the hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Free Dining at Walt Disney World
And MagicalMemoriesTravel is offering Visa gift cards for parks and resort bookings and onboard credit when sailing with DCL! There’s never been a better time to experience the Magic of a Disney holiday!